Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rome, italy

I am sitting in the airport in Malaga Spain waiting to board a flight to Rome. I have been in Spain for two weeks. I really love the spanish people and culture. I have had a great time of meetings and some really cool ministry opportunities with our JetSet Tour with the Upstream Collective. I am on the home stretch. I should be back to Germany on Sunday night.

I am going to Rome to meet with Ed Stetzer from LifeWay Resources. He and Darrin Patrick are gathering a group of pastors to come to Rome and Marsielle France next May 2009 for another Jet Set Tour that we are doing. I really believe that emerging churches in the states have a lot to offer in terms of mission in Europe. I think that as churches engage in reaching the peoples of Europe it will also help them to have even a better understanding of how to engage the peoples of their own community in the states. Feel free to explore www.theupstreamcollective.com .

More later from Rome.

No comments: